Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Past.....


Here is a little stroll down memory lane. This Christmas will be our 3rd Christmas together as a family. Christmas is an extra special time of year for us because Joe proposed to me on Christmas morning 2004 we were sitting in about the same spot we are in the family picture of us a year later! Savannah wasn't in the mood to be photogenic....




This picture is of Savannah in her special Christmas dress. Mom decided to have a little Christmas photo shoot. Savannah just knew she was pretty....












These are of last Christmas....we had just barely finished the bedrooms in our "construction site" home and it was just in time to put up the Christmas tree in the new living room we had been using as a community bedroom. I was so excited...It felt like a real house!

1 comment:

Heather said...

cute cute cute cute pictures!! I love the one of Savannah in her dress. I don't know if I told you this then, but I loved your apartment, and how you decorated it. It was so pretty, and so you. I was jealous! I really love your house, too, I just haven't gotten to see it all done, yet. And your tree, wow, it's all decked out...jealous jealous jealous