Monday, November 19, 2007

Five things Challenge

Five things I was doing 10 years ago.....
1. Had just moved to Frenchtown, Montana and were getting ready to move to Darby, MT....it was my freshmen year of High School 15 yrs old
2. Became confident in my ability to draw people, especially faces, I really fell in love with art making around this time.
3. Learning how to be adaptable to a brand new place....I hated Frenchtown, MT
4. Discovered in MT you can get your divers license at 15.....I didn't actually get it until I was 22.
5. Tried out for my first High School Drama production....A Christmas Carol

Five things on my To Do list Today
1. Do the dishes (partially done....are you ever really done???)
2. Make a house payment (done)
3. Go Christmas shopping (done)
4. Pay bills (done)
5. Schedule visiting teaching appointments (sort of done)

Five snacks I enjoy
1. sunflower seeds (pregnant snack craving)
2. string cheese (pregnant snack craving...I hate cheddar cheese right now it tastes bad to me)
3. Banana Nut Crunch cereal (pregnant snack craving)
4. Rice Krispie Treats (pregnant snack craving)
5. Stuffing.....(yeah I think its just my anticipation of Thanksgiving?? I'm pregnant.)

Five songs I know the Lyrics To
I've lost my identity because most of the songs I'm thinking of are Savannah's favorites

1. Care Bear countdown
2. Five Little Monkeys
3. Alvin and the Chipmunks theme song
4. Daughtry's "I'm going home" song
5. The Turkey song "Theres a big fat turkey down on Grandpa's Farm and he thinks he's really gay.
He spreads his tail into a great big fan and he struts around all day.
You can hear him gobble at the girls and the boys and he thinks hes singing when he makes that noise...
He'll see his song another way upon Thanksgiving Day!"

Five of my bad habits
1. Assuming that just because I'm pregnant that people should get out of my way in public places and on the road.
2. Procrastinating.....always
3. I stay up too late
4. I get caught up in meaningless details
5. I am bossy

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Pay off my house
2. Pay of my medical bills
3. Get health insurance
4. Get a massage...a good one...no just get a servant that just does that for me.
5. Help my family

Five things I will never wear again
1. any dress from before my first pregnancy...the girls don't fit anymore.
2. 2 pairs of neon socks layered on top of eachother
3. big glasses with way to big lenses
4. the bangs that stayed in a perfect curl across my forehead
5. holiday inspired sweaters and turtle necks my mom thought I looked adorable in.

Five of my favorite toys
1. paint brushes
2. finger paint
3. my vaccume
4. my non-stick frying pans
5. paper on which to make art

Five friends I am going to tag
1. Heather
2. Lindsey
3. Jean
4. Patty
5. Jen

No comments: