1. Where did you meet your husband? I met him at a Know your Religion in Stevensville, MT before he was even really investigating the church. It was the first time he's ever gone to anything LDS. He worked for my old YW leaders husband and was wearing the company logo I had designed on his coat... I'd never seen it used before....it was a sign!
2. How long did you date before you were married? Almost a year to the day...we started dating on leap day 2004 and were married Feb 25th 2005
3. How long have you been married? 3 1/2 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? He likes Opera! He came home one day and said did you know _____ died? ( I don't remember his name.) you know, of the 3 tenors? I said no I didn't. And then he replied "I'm really sad." I started laughing cuz I was sure he was being sarcastic....he wasn't.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? I love his man hands and blue eyes and his Fred Flintstone feet! (I'm so serious they look just like Fred Flintstone which is funny because that company logo I did was a cave man modled after the flintstones)6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is very self motivated. Hes always making goal lists and plans. Notebooks and notebooks of them. I found that very promising when we started dating. And he doesn't mind being silly around me....note the pictures... 7. Does he have a nickname for you? When he wants somthing he wisks me into his arms and holds me close and traces tiny cicles with his finger on my back or shoulder and says "Whose my cream puff?"
8. What is his favorite food? He loves Stir-fry and mashed potatos...long story....
9. What is his favorite sport? Right now its UFC (Ultimate Fighting Club)
10. When and where was you first kiss? At the back door of a friends house we kissed goodbye after a dance party. Could you resist that?
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We like to watch movies together...its all we can afford and we love it Yay for Netflix!!! No late fees!
12. Do you have any children? 1 girl 1 boy
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He is crazy good at fractions...yeah like math...yuck! And he is all about history...everyday I get a history lesson of some kind. He just somehow remembers it all.
14. How old is he? 28 but in his heart I think hes still about 515. Who said I love you first? He did
16. What is his favorite music? He likes noise...thats what I call it. And he loves the soundtrack to Star Wars and Lawrence of Arabia
17. What do you admire most about him? His commitment to always better himself in someway, or learn something new.
18. What is his favorite color? Maroon (not red, yet not black...he wanted me to specify)
19. Will he read this? I hope so.
20. Who do you tag? If you are reading this I tag you.