So Heather tagged me and in keeping with the rules shown below here is her blog http://familyofhatchlings.blogspot.com/
So my 7 random facts about myself are....
1. I encourage myself to lose weight and have a healthy lifestyle with a sticker chart much like my daughters potty chart. At the end of the day if I have followed in pursuit of the goals I have set which are 1. Eat all meals before 6pm 2. Drink half the recommended amount of water per day (because I am having reasonable expectations of myself and will work up to 8 cups eventually) 3. Write in my journal at least weekly about my life and my progress 4. Work out 5 days a week 3 of them are areobic and 2 are strength training. 5. Eat at the kitchen table, then I get to have my sticker. It has been strangely motivating....and when I don't get a sticker at the end of the day I've committed to not have an all or nothing attitude and try again the next day.
2. I am one of a kind... I have no whole brothers or sisters. But I have 4 half brothers, 4 Step brothers, 3 half sisters, and 1 step sister. Crazy huh! For the record though the 3 brothers I was raised with I don't think of as half brothers....they're my brothers through and through!
3. I involuntarily squeal when I'm excited. During my childhood my mom noticed that when I was watching an exciting part in a movie or about to go do something fun, Christmas it happened a lot, I would let out this squeal of excitment. As an adult I have been able to control it a little better. When I feel it coming on and I'm in a place where its not quite appropriate like Church, or in the grocery store...I can make myself squeal on the inside rather than letting it out audibly.
4. I rub/itc the right side of my forehead/eyebrow with the palm of my hand when I'm frusterated, overstimulated, or tired. Its one of my "tells"!
5. My favorite kind of jokes are PON (Play On Words)jokes, according to my husband, he discovered he consistently gets a laugh out of me with this kind of joke.
6. I get road rage at slow drivers. I can be in a perfectly lovely mood but if I come aross someone who is going slower than the speed limit I feel deep deep anger at them! Then I go on a tirade (in my head) and what I would say to them if I had the chance. I've imagined even fashioning a sign to look very much like a speed limit sign with a popscicle stick handle to have in my car and shake at them as I pass by....once I can finally pass them.....curse you 2 lane highway!
7. I hate forwards in email. They are a waste of time and effort...I have dial-up internet so if I'm going to take the time to wait for a page to load, it better be good, it better be something that someone wrote to me for me.